If you want a multivendor eCommerce platform with a good set of features at an economical price, then YoKart is what you are looking for. This platform makes the life of a store owner much easier and allows more control without the need of technical knowledge.
The success of eCommerce stores like Amazon and eBay is a proof that starting an online marketplace is a profitable business idea. However, not everyone can have an endless flow of cash and start big like Amazon.
There are eCommerce platforms like Shopify and Volusion, which enable an entrepreneur to start a single store, but starting a multistore marketplace is an entirely different ball game.
The two major eCommerce platforms, which are known for their multivendor capabilities are YoKart and CS-Cart. However, due to factors like startup-friendly price and advance features of YoKart, I have chosen to review YoKart.
Let’s check out YoKart platform in a precise manner:
YoKart is developed by FATbit Technologies that is in web development business for some 10 years and owns a range of web based products too. YoKart is a perfect example of an eCommerce solution that is high on features and comes at an economical price. It is aimed specifically at early stage startups who want to make a name for themselves in this highly saturated market.
Now that you have a brief idea about this eCommerce platform, let me edify you about its features that make it so startup friendly.
Features of YoKart
The one thing that makes YoKart stand apart is its features. In fact, even the most basic package comes loaded with features. YoKart offers multi-layer security, robust report generation, supports advanced customization, SEO friendly system, eWallet, shopping cart integration, order processing, customer groups, hassle-free setup, and much more. The most crucial aspect of YoKart is that you do not need any advanced technical knowledge for managing the platform.
Catalog management is an important aspect of eCommerce business.In any multivendor eCommerce portal, the product list can easily go over 10000 products, which is why it becomes important to manage such a huge life effectively.With the right set of features, managing information about products can become easy.
YoKart offers the following features to handle catalog:
- Admin section offers many options to catalog products on the basis of Brands and categories.
- It offers the option in admin section to manage reviews left by buyers for products.
- Provides space to mention information for shops, such as delivery policy, refund policy, meta information for SEO, and more.
- The supplier module also provides space to mention important product information, such as attributes, shipping, discount, and more.
An affiliate program can give the right boost to the sales revenue your online marketplace generates. However, managing affiliates is not an easy task to do manually, which is why I wanted to see how YoKart helps an owner to manage affiliates. In the admin section, starting right from the dashboard, you can see an affiliate tab, which will show how many affiliates have signed up.
The affiliate menu can be accessed by clicking on “Affiliates” from the menu on left side. YoKart also allows an affiliate to login separately, through which, an affiliate can access information, such as:
- Account Information: For details like name and address.
- Payment Information: To specify the mode of payment like, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Sharing: For Sharing the affiliate code generated by the YoKart store.
- My Transactions: To checking the current earnings (and instant withdrawal button ) with detailed log.
Knowing how your marketplace is performing is essential. The reports feature of YoKart allows you to know the statistical data, such as:
- Earnings behind each sale
- User data including highest spending customers
- Detailed tax information
- Affiliate and commission report
Migrating data can be a costly affair unless right set of features are provided. The import and export feature in YoKart offers many options to make data migration easy. It comes with the following options:
- Product data migration including discount, filters, shipping rates, and specials information.
- Information about shipping duration and shipping companies.
- Brands and countries
YoKart provides several other features, which helps an owner to manage the store seamlessly and effortlessly with no technical knowledge required. Let’s check out these features:
- YoKart is search engine friendly as it has the provision to add Meta data, sitemap, heading tags etc.
- Email management to manage various things like welcome mail on new registration, and more.
- Feature to take the backup of entire database.
YoKart is offered in three different packages:
- Go Quick
- Go Custom
The startup package of YoKart comes at an economical cost of $250. This package is useful for entrepreneurs who want to test their business model before putting all their efforts in other business activities, such as marketing and more. The other two packages Go Quick and Go Custom are priced at $999 and $5999 respectively. The Go Custom package is for those businesses who want branding to be an integral part of their store.
- Trustworthy parent company with 10 years of experience
- 1 year free technical support
- YoKart won “Product of the Year” award at TiECON, Chandigarh
- You will need assistance from YoKart team because of partially encrypted source code.
- Offers limited space for hosted plan of YoKart.
Now, that we have gone through the nitty-gritty of this eCommerce platform, the only question that comes to mind is its real world applicability. I am convinced that this award winning eCommerce platform surely offers value for money and is a complete package when it comes to creating an online marketplace. If you are thinking of launching your own eCommerce marketplace, then you should not think twice before opting for YoKart as it is the perfect starting point for entrepreneurs.
Have you tried its demo or used it for your own store? Do share your feedback in comments section, and tell what you think about YoKart.
Recommended Web Hosting
||$ 2.16/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 2.15/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 5.00/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 3.74/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 7.95/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 5.00/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 1.25/mo||Read Review View Website|