The primary revenue of most of the sites is from Adsense and then from affiliate marketing. For a successful affiliate marketer, the most important are the email subscribers. The more Email subscribers, the more is the income from a single email.
Lead generation is the key factor in building your career in blogging and today we are going to discuss the plugin, OptinMonster. Here is the detailed, in-depth review about this plugin and how it will help you in lead generation and increase your conversion rate.
What is OptinMonster?
OptinMonster is a lead generation plugin, and wherein it uses optin forms by which the visitor gets a pop up with an intention to grab their E-mail Address. The main purpose of this tool is to increase the email subscriber list by which you can earn some solid income and also gain re-visits and turn them to lifetime subscriber with your epic content.
The man behind OptinMonster is Syed Balkhi, the founder of WPBeginner. WPBeginner is one of the veteran websites which has content and guide related to all contexts of WordPress. Syed Balki is one of the founders and the other man behind it is Thomas Griffin, founder of cool slider plugin, Soliloquy slider plugin. I must say Optinmonster is one of the best popup plugin for wordpress.
So let’s dive into the features and how to use them for building the E-mail list and also pros and cons of using it.
Features of OptinMonster:
- More options to customize your Optin forms. Stunning visuals will make your job half done and with more options to customize your form, you have control over how your form looks like and what all features you want to add it. You can tweak in with it and explore it to get the perfect combination ( They claim that you can build that in minutes).
- Do you know that 70% of your website visitors will never be back and what will make them visit again? That’s the catch here with acquiring their E-mail, you can turn those visitors into subscribers and send them weekly roundup mail and increase the users revisits and grow your website.
- OptinMonster doesn’t pop up instantly, the popup appears when the cursor of the mouse is anywhere near to close or quit button. You can also time your pop up, for example like 30 sec after the visit, etc.
- Optin forms are responsive and also attracts users even when they are in mobile.
- Optin forms placement is adaptable and has various options as you can place in between content, end of a single post, lightbox pop-up, in the sidebar.
- You can always track your conversions and perform A/B test and change colors and track the number of subscribers. By this, you can improve the conversion rate, which will work great for your website.
How to set up OptinMonster?
Everything is fine and now if you worry about the setup part, you can just put aside your tensions, as setting up this is as easy as crazy. Here are the steps to follow for set up.
- Upload the plugin.
- Go to OptinMonster in the plugin and click on the ‘Create New Optin’ button.
- Select the location. (Light Box, Footer, Slide In) and customize it with various available options.
- Specify your message and tweak in the color combination of the best possible one.
Video Credits: OptinMonster
They have 3 separate plans, let’s look into the details of the pricing plans.
i) Basic Plan:
This plan is for those who are starting out, and this costs you 9$ per month. If you go with the Annual plan, it costs around $49 per year, which will save you a certain 60$. With basic plan, you will get access to options like Unlimited Optin Forms, A/B Split Testing, Page Level Targeting, User-friendly Reporting, 1 site.
ii) Plus Plan:
Plus plan is to gain access to more options and as it has advanced features so it will costs you a bit more than the basic plan. Plus plan costs around $19 per month, and if you go for an Annual plan, it will cost around $99 per year (40% save). With all the features of the basic plan included you will get the additional feature like Floating Bar, Sidebar Forms, After Post / Inline Forms and 3 sites.
iii) Pro Plan
As the name of the plan itself indicates the power of this plan. With the cost around $29 per month and with an annual billing of $199 per year, this is for those who want to go big and play big. With included features from Plus plan and the additional points like Exit-Intent Technology, Referral Detection, Mobile Specific Forms, Slide-in Scroll Trigger Boxes, Smart Canvas Forms, Full Screen Takeovers, Unlimited Sites, Priority Support.
The best one and the most popular is the Pro plan because of its number of features and also advance usage.
Shopify Review – Perfect Platform to Build e-Commerce Store
- It’s very easy to use and also mingles easily with your WordPress blog.
- This plugin is a good choice for those who are looking for light box option for capturing email addresses.
- The stand out feature is Pop-up arises when the user is near to close button or exiting your website/ blog.
- With the master mind of WordPress Syed Balki behind this plugin, there are no worries with future updates and more options to add in it.
- This may be little costly keeping in mind that other plugin like Ninja forms and bloom which will do your work at the lesser price than this.
- Full features will be available only in Pro Plan.
OptinMonster is for the people who are looking up to build their E-mail list strong and hard, and with all the enhanced features, it is a must have plugin for significant customer acquisition and lead generation.
With an invest of the little amount of money which you can earn back within one month, if you use this plugin effectively. So the cost shouldn’t matter here, and it will boost up the conversions and leads.
So guys I hope, we have covered all the important aspects of OptinMonster (Most Advanced WordPress Subscription Plugin). Please suggest if anything left, do share your valuable feedback or experience with OptinMonster Plugin
Recommended Web Hosting
||$ 2.15/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 5.00/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 2.25/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 7.95/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 5.00/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 3.95/mo||Read Review View Website|
||$ 1.25/mo||Read Review View Website|